Wow, this certainly sounds and feels familiar. Just like last week; my head hurts like hell and I feel like death, but I'm stuffing my face with pizza this time around, as I had a some cash spare in my wallet. Friday nights are fun, no doubt, so let's hear about your antics in the comments! Here's what we've been drinking:
- Vodka. Again, lots and lots of vodka. This time round, Smirnoff was the vodka of choice. Mixed up with coke or 7-up was the way forward, and if I remember properly, lots and lots of shots.
- For some reason, looking at how wax replicas of cabbage are made. Looks tasty. [via Buzzfeed]
- Giggling at this Adventure Time clip all day. It's great, and I recommend watching the series too! [YouTube]
- Reading about how Lindsay Lohan is terrible at Pictionary and trying to remember if she's actually still relevant. [Buzzfeed]
- Checking out this USB Slingshot which is a match made in heaven for Angry Birds. [LikeCool]
- Reading about butt plugs and drunk driving in Florida. Need I say more? [Gawker]
- And watching in awe at some awesome Phantom shot super-slow-mo clips of the All-Star NBA game. Everything looks better in slow-mo. [YouTube]